So, technically it’s Saturday, I know. I typed up a blog post yesterday but I was having some serious technical difficulties and could not get this image inserted in my post. And what is a phone dump post without phone pictures?
We have kept ourselves pretty busy over the past two weeks while the kids have been home for Christmas break. My daughter and I were able to have 2 mommy/daughter dates, we played in the snow (that stuck around for one whole day!) and had several movie nights in our pajamas. So much fun! Here are a few of the pictures from our adventures.
1. Fun in the snow!
2. How we spent our New Year’s Eve – movies in our pajamas
3. Ice skating date with my daughter
4. Another date night with my daughter – dinner and a movie
5. The hubby and I celebrated 21 years as a couple and managed to sneak away for dinner without the kids.
6. No words needed (found this at a sporting goods store and had to snap a photo).
7. Fun Christmas lights
8. Noon Year’s Eve celebration at the Tulsa Children’s Museum
9. Beautiful Christmas Eve sunset