Three years ago, I made the best $160 investment. Yes, purchasing the premium starter kit for myself and my family was the best $160 I have ever spent and it has paid for itself 100x over.
I initially purchased my kit because I had been researching about ways to kick toxins out of my house. All of the store bought cleaners that were under my kitchen and bathroom sinks were filled with toxic chemicals that I did not want to use any longer. I bought a book from Amazon about DIY household cleaners and a couple of bottles of essential oils to get me started.
Luckily, a friend of mine started sharing about her family’s success with Young Living essential oils and how they used them for all sorts of things…cleaning their house, respiratory support, emotional support, and being able to enjoy the outdoors in springtime without taking any medications. I decided to purchase a kit for myself!
Fast forward three years and I find myself using the oils that come in the starter kit every single day, as well as several others. I clean with them, I diffuse them (bye-bye toxic candles!) in the morning to help motivate us and at night to help us unwind, I apply them to my face every night and on sore muscles when I decide to go running, the list goes on and on.
I would love to share about each of the oils that comes in the starter kit and tell you a little bit about each one.
The kit includes:
- Thieves – the healthy-keeper. It helps kill airborne yuckies, boosts immunity, and is just the greatest.
- Purification – gets rid of bad odors; I love it in our laundry and on any shoes with leather inserts! It also is great for spot treating blemishes.
- Copaiba – supports body’s response to irritation, it enhances other oils.
- Frankincense – Incredible for skin and immune systems, eases occasional and minor tension, promotes feelings of calmness and balance (Was given to baby Jesus as a gift. So cool!).
- RC – contains 3 different kids of eucalyptus which have naturally occurring eucalyptol (really good stuff), it’s great for respiratory comfort.
- DiGize – supports a super healthy digestive system, eases nausea and upset/sour stomach.
- Lemon – naturally highlights hair, maintains energy levels, helps oily skin, calluses, cellulite, detoxing your body. The works.
- Stress Away – exactly what it says. We roll it onto our wrists and the back of our necks anytime we want it.
- Peppermint – helps me enjoy springtime outdoors, Soothes occasional head tension, supports digestive system (it’s one of my go to oils for my sensitive tummy) promotes proper nasal and respiratory function! Love this stuff.
- Panaway – so many types of relief, especially with muscles!!
- Lavender – “the Swiss Army knife of essential oils.” We use it for enjoying the springtime outdoors. It’s great for relaxation, sleepy cream, a calm environment for kids, and dry/chapped/irritated skin.
- 11 of the most popular essential oils (Thieves, Purification, Copaiba, Frankincense, RC, Digize, Lemon, Stress Away, Peppermint, Panaway, and Lavender)
- Two pouches of NingXia Red (The BEST drink on the planet!)
- 10 – dram bottles (Perfect for sharing samples)
- 10 Love It! Share It! Cards (Informative share cards)
- 10 – Sample Packets (Two sample packets each of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves and Peace & Calming.
- 1 AromaGlide Roller Fitment (Transform an oil bottle into a roller in one easy step).
- An issue of EO Magazine
- A Product Guide
If you’re ready to grab your kit then click HERE.